Zuma Sweetbird Mocha Frappe 2KG
A delicate balance of Brazilian coffee, Belgian chocolate powder and West African cocoa in one delicious mix. This is the easy way to create a cool coffee frappé with a rich, chocolatey twist.
Easy-to-prepare so you can create luxuriously thick and smooth frappés in minutes. Mix the caffeine-free, vegan-approved vanilla bean with your own blend of espresso.
To make a frappe:
1. Fill cup with ice, level to the top of the cup
2. Pour milk over ice (to 1cm below the top)
3. Pour contents of cup into blender jug
4. Add 1 scoop of frappé powder
5. Put the lid on tightly and blend until smooth.
To make a hot frappe:
To make a HappéTM simply mix half scoop of frappé with a splash of hot water into a paste then top with steamed milk.